Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Store Recommendations, Please!

So, not to dwell to much on the orange guest room, but here is what I have left to buy – please share advice on where to buy these things (on the cheap of course, but high quality – you know, the best of both worlds).

  • Full size bed skirt – Bed, Bath & Beyond?
  • Full size mocha sheets – Marshall’s? TJ?
  • 2 Brown Cubes for end of bed – Target
  • Round mirror for over dresser – Ikea?
  • Lamp for dresser – Ikea? Or Maybe Pier 1?
  • Something to put in birch sleeves – I have no idea!! I love the sleeves but need help!
  • Hardware/items for refinishing dresser – Lowe’s or Home Depot
  • Rust colored fabric (printed) for frames – Fabric Store
  • Container for tall curly willow– Pier 1? Ikea?
  • “Orange” Accessories – Target?

That’s it! And clearly #3, #7 and #8 are easy…. Any help with others is most appreciated!!

3 comments:

Stacy said...

So, here are my ideas...

#1: Target or TJMaxx/Marshalls
#2: Same as above
#4: IKEA
#5: IKEA, Target (they are currently doing this Home Design thing and have some really cool lamps)
#6: Candles? Would that be a fire hazard?
#9: TJMaxx/Marshalls - I got a really nice (and big) glass vase for $6 the last time I was in there...
#10: How about World Market? They usually have some pretty eclectic stuff and I always see the orange color in there.

Hope this helps!

Big Pissy said...

Stacy has given you some great ideas! :)

fittingbackin said...

ooooh Stacy! you're full of ideas!! Thanks SO much!!! I've never been to World Market - will soon though!!