- Back and forth and back and forth.... we lost the house. The guy just won't budge off of $305,000 and refuses to pay closing costs (which are $8,000). Basically, he doesn't want to sell and he's stupid and we're walking away. Where we're going? I don't know - but we're walking!
- I'm not going to buy the nightstands. Austin's mom has a friend that works there that always offersto give her a discount so Michelle is going to take her up on it! Therefore, i'm going to wait until we're in the house to buy anything... and by then I may have a laundry list for her friend once I know, for sure, what I need!
- I'm kinda freaking out.... I mean we have to move soon. Have to. And we haven't found anything.... EEK. I don't want to go back out this weekend, but i'm nervous because - no joke- we've got to move and we've got to move soon....
K - that's it for now.
2 comments:
Maybe y'all should sign a 6 month lease ...or a month to month (if you can find one) at another complex.....that'll give you plenty of time to look for another house.
Or....put your stuff in storage and move in with Dev and Zach for a bit.
Or Terri and Sharon.
You have options.
I worry about your stress levels.
{{{hugs}}}
Right... i just hate to move. I told Austin I would TOTALLY move into a pod and go live with someone! hehe That way I don't have to "move move" until we go to a house. Either way we HAVE to get out of this one... boo...
I worry about them sometimes, too! I really am fine - feel great as far as everything else - just this stupid house situation. I spent a lot (read: way too much) time today and found 21 houses we haven't seen yet but looking a tiny bit outside of our price range (only 10 g's more) and a little farther off 400. Thinking just because that guy wouldn't budge doesn't mean no one else will. We'll see. I sent them to Austin about 5 minutes ago.
Post a Comment