Monday, February 23, 2009

I Think I love This Lamp



So during lunch today I decided to forgo working out (funny thing with my back- like an uncomfortable twinge). Anyway, I went to Target and looked around and i'm pretty sure I found the sheets/bed skirts for the two guest rooms - yay! I didn't purchase but am going to go later this week with my pillows in hand to confirm that it's right. I also saw that they sold record frames for $10/pop. Not bad. Afterwards I headed to Wal-Mart for a little cost comparison and found out that Wal-Mart isn't much cheaper but seems much less low quality and nothing matched... so Target for sheets/bed skirt it is! When I left Wal-Mart I swung by World Market - Stacy had mentioned they have orange stuff. That's where I stumbled upon this cutie cute lamp - on sale for $27.99 (from $35)... then I went to retailmenot and printed out a 10% off coupon! So it will be about $25 before tax - woot! But again - do we like it? haha I'm thinking in the orange room of course - my favorite room to decorate. :) Here it is in the inspiration board... crazy that the background color matches! hehe FYI - the lamp is 27" tall.

2 comments:

Stacy said...

I love Lamp.

Hopefully you know what movie that's from! :) So glad that you liked World Market!

fittingbackin said...

hehe I don't! I just thought you weren't a good communicator. hehe J/k!! What movie is it?! I'm so glad i did, too - thanks for the rec!