Saturday, February 14, 2009

So I Woke Up Motivated to Do "House Stuff"


Found a blog i'm in love, Bower Power, and it gave me SO many ideas. One is this... what do you do? Basically - you go buy 4 cheap beveled mirrors (ugly if it makes them cheaper, preferably smooth surfaces). You take them home and cover the mirror with newspaper/tape. You spray paint them your desired color (I would likely do black). Then you remove the paper and hang them in a cluser - voila - you have a "large" mirror on the CHEAP. I like it because you could easily increase the number for a larger space (do 6 or do 9), or turn them horizontal, or even do a cluster of different sized mirrors. Very cool, easy and cheap!
Note: This could be done in any room, but she did it in her dining room and I liked it. I could see it in a guest room... :)

2 comments:

Big Pissy said...

Great idea!!!!

I like that dining room too! :)

fittingbackin said...

Me too! I love the idea!