She sent us houses today and I wasn't impressed... like there were some we knew about that she didn't send. She said she didn't send them because she didn't think they'd fit a pool table. I would like to at least see the listing though. Sigh. I don't know. I'm getting frustrated.... This is the only listing she sent that we mildly liked. It's in the same neighborhood as the other... What do you think?
All 3 in Victory Ridge - the new one we're looking at is the third one
4 weeks ago
3 comments:
I like the Cresta Court one!
The last one is the one you've been dealing with, right?
The 2nd one is the one we've been dealing with. The 3rd one is the one that has potential.... and OMG guess what? They went $25,000 off the price on the victory ridge one!!!!!!!!!! (the 2nd one)
I like the first one...the one on Cresta Court that Devon likes too. :)
Even the backyard looks good. And that one room with...it looks like brick floors maybe...would be good for the pool table.
Post a Comment