So I FINALLY have two matching lamps for mine and Austin's matching bedside tables that we don't own yet. I'm getting there people. So after driving to MARIETTA (after Buckhead had only one in good shape and then Roswell Road had none...) during lunch today I found the lamp 'in the back' so it's in great shape and she put it together for me and even loaded it up into the PT. While she was putting it together I found another one - yay! It was originally $98 on sale for $50 as well so I got it, too, for the orange guest room. To me it's way cuter in person - the drum shade is like textured, very cool. I'm going to drop it in my board later!
One of These (the white background does it no favors so here is one taken with my iPhone so you can see the checkered detail better)

And Two of These (love them because of their shade and oh so cute adjustable arm)
4 comments:
I love love love them! And you have to love a good sale!
I'm SO glad you found the second lamp for the master bedroom! :)
The lamp for the guest room is great~love it! :)
yay for the lamp purchases!!! that's been a long time coming! :)
Stacy: yay!! You know I do!
Pissy: YES.... so pumped. I even found out later they have a 3-way switch SCORE!
Glad you love it - will post the updated room!
Dev: Oh I know it! Not for lack of trying though - i'm just so DANG picky! :)
Post a Comment