Tuesday, February 10, 2009

To Buy or Not to Buy???



So i'm in love with these nighstands. They're Pottery Barn. They're on sale for $300 (from $400). I want two - one for each side of our master bed. AND I have this coupon.


Yes, friends. This means each stand will be $239.40 before tax. AND - I have a $100 gift card from Austin's mom - making the grand total around $412 for TWO Pottery Barn nightstands. Which leads me to one question: Should I get them?
Reasons to get them: GREAT deal, like wow amazing deal and great price to me.
Reasons not to: I have to get them by the 15th so I have to move them; if I get them I can't afford the dresser that 'matches' them - it's PRICY; Lastly, I should probably be saving for the house - but again $412 for TWO.... sigh. I need help.
What do you think?!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH GET THEM!!! Do you KNOW how expensive nightstands are!!?!? The ones that match our dresser from haverty's are 425! These are PB and, like, 1/2 that price!!! I would SO have them if they matched my stuff at all.
You know, you could look for the dresser at the PB outlet up in dawsonville. Just a thought. Another thought, the dresser could go on sale later...
OR you don't have to have the dresser to match!
And who cares about moving them-- what is 2 more tables in the scheme of things. Really.

Big Pissy said...

BUY THEM NOW!!!!!

I'll bring them home and keep them for you until you move if that will help. :)

Austin said...

K... now that have all of your oh so fabulous advice i've decided I must have them!! You're right Dev- I could look up there AND I don't have to have a dresser to match. I'll need your help there though!! It's not much at all! I'll measure them - they're a little big for this space but PERFECT for "real" master bedrooms in houses. Thanks, guys!! No worries, mom - i'm going to take it to Austin now and see what he thinks... then I might be loading up the PT with night stands tomorrow - yay!

Thanks again for all of your help with the lamp, Dev!

fittingbackin said...

Austin agrees - too goo to pass up! I'm going to buy them tomorrow - YAY!!!!! I just hope they can fit in the PT...

Big Pissy said...

Awesome! They're really gorgeous and a fantastic deal.

I'm not surprised that Austin likes them. He has good taste! ;-)