
LOVE IT! In the Kimball house (the stucco one) there is a bonus room shaped like this upstairs. But it's carpeted like the upstairs of most of the homes we've seen (except for the crazy bada$$ foreclosure). I think this room is so cute! And it reminds me of my sister, Devon - probably the chaise and 'teacher bag' hehe. Love the big window and recessed lighting, and of course the matching organization storage to the right. You could do so much with this room! In my head my dream house has hardwoods throughout both levels - all hardwoods (except I like tile in the kitchen and bath)... to me furniture just looks so much better when it's on hardwoods. Probably all of the 'store images' have ruined it for me. Sigh.
2 comments:
What a cheerful room.
I love it! :)
It reminds me of Devon too! :)
doesn't it?! I could so see Zach at the desk on the computer and devon on the chaise reading a book and Sadie girl over to the left on her big pillow on the floor!! hehe
Post a Comment