Thursday, January 8, 2009

Love this Piece


I really like it! And it's only $219! In the Ikea room set up it had two of these side by side beneath a long window. I think one would suffice (regardless of the space) but I do like the idea of it under a window. Great place for books, knick knacks, etc. What do you think?

5 comments:

Big Pissy said...

Ooooooohhhhh!!!!!!!! I REALLY like that!

Depending on the space....one or two would be awesome.

It's such a versitle (I can't spell anymore) piece...I'd have one in my house! :)

Stacy said...

Okay, this is getting creepy...make that three items that we are totally on the same page about! Shane and I are eyeing this for the office for a bookcase. :)

fittingbackin said...

Pissy: Yay! Me too - can't wait to go see it in person!! I agree- could go anywhere- even behind a sofa!!

Stacy: haha great minds!! Did you go see this one like the dresser? If so what did you think?!

Anonymous said...

VERY cute. I've never seen this there before! I wonder how high it is... depending on height, it would also be cute in a foyer or mudroom as a bench with storage (purses, shoes, small umbrellas, spot for the laptop bag, etc...

fittingbackin said...

Glad you like! I figured you mayh - it reminds me of your adorable cubes. It's 33 7/8" high - so a little less than 3' high. That's a very good idea!! I think the piece would be awesome!