Sunday, January 25, 2009

The House I Want


Assuming the following: They're willing to come off the price (based on the upstairs master being SO done by preference; the small yard; ; the odd dip in the front sidewalk, the fact that we have to do demo; the odd kitchen sink; etc.) and, the biggie, that we can get a wall taken down a power box moved in the basement. I want it, I want it, I want it.

3 comments:

Big Pissy said...

It's really pretty!

So much curb appeal! :)

Anonymous said...

SO CUTE!

When will you find out???

fittingbackin said...

:) Thanks! Honestly - we're holding on it since it needs a good bit of work and the price is already at our ceiling. :( We're talking about it this week - I at least want to go see it this week you know? Have I sent you guys interior pics of this one?