Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Living Room: Likes & Dislikes


Likes: the couch - love the tufting. The black/white pillows - love how the one is inverted. The 9 hanging pieces and how they match the pillows. I love the idea of geting canvas and doing a fun project like this (yes, i'm sure there's wasn't homemade!).

Dislikes: The zebra rug - not for me. The heavy blanket. The dark color on the walls.

I wish I could see more of the room, but for now I definitely want pillows like this for the green guest room and LOVE the idea of 9 canvas pieces to hang that match pillows!!

2 comments:

Big Pissy said...

I like the way that couch looks, but I wonder if it would be comfortable with that tufting on the back.

Just a thought. :)

fittingbackin said...

very true - it would likly be uncomfortable but just look good! I think this look could easily be modified with a non-tufted couch (and for me no yellow - need another color).