Thursday, January 1, 2009

I Officially Want this Headboard



Austin likes it, too, thinks it's a great deal, etc. And really - i'm using the $100 gift card his parents gave me and $50 in West Elm design dollars which brings my fee to $76 (it's $217 because they charge $75 in shipping - such crap). What Austin doesn't like is buying furniture before we move, and where are we going to put it until we move, etc. So... i'm going to call tomorrow to see if they have one in Atlanta. If they do - i'm going to get it. I can't help myself. That will be SO CHEAP. If they don't... i'll give it a few days and decide. I just HATE to pass it up. HATE TO. :( What do you think?! DANG I wish we could just move already!!!! But we HAVE to find a house - ARGH!!!!

7 comments:

Big Pissy said...

I DO understand Austin's point.

But the other side of that is that you'll already have what you need once you move into the house. Think of the time it'll save. :)

fittingbackin said...

Right...

Oh I know it! It's like yeah... the timing isn't awesome, but it would be SO much more expensive if we wait! :(

Anonymous said...

could you store it under your bed???
It's just a headboard, right? (not a frame and/or footboard)
I'd say store it here, but you know my situation!!! :)

fittingbackin said...

Yes- it's just a headboard - that's a great idea!!

I called the store and they don't have it in stock so it would be $217 or whatever (but really it would be $67 or $33.50 each - WOW). I'm going to order it tonight - I want Austin to look at it one more time... he's reluctant. It's too good a deal to pass up though!!!!!!!!!

Big Pissy said...

If you like it as much as you seem to...it seems a shame not to get it now. I can bring it back home with me when I bring Chloe's furniture up there later on this month, if you'd like. I can store it in our building until you move. I'm sure they'll be other things I'll be needing to bring you in the truck after you move. :)

fittingbackin said...

I got it!!!!!!! eeeeeekkkkk!!! I'm so excited! Thanks, Mom - I might take you up on that... i'll see what the packaging is like first - Dev's idea about under the bed might just work. I can't wait for it to get here!

Thanks you two!!

Big Pissy said...

EXCITING!!!!!!!!!!!!

However I can help with the storage of it...you know I will. :)