Clearly - i'm not a fan of the dresser above. Very boxy - that color is SO green. However, i'm intrigued at this idea of painting the drawers a different color. What do you think?
Hmmmmm....it REALLY depends on the room, the colors and the look you're going for, in my opinion. For example: I could see it in my living room...where I've gone funky/retro/with woods to tone it down. Maybe in a brown with robin's egg blue front. I couldn't see this in a traditional room
Would be very cute in a baby's room or a playroom/ game room. :)
1. Purchase and install stainless steel dishwasher, microwave and stove in the kitchen.+ 2. Have recessed lighting installed in the kitchen/pool table area.++ 3. Have crown molding replaced/extended in kitchen/pool table area.++ 4. Replace light and hardware for half bath; maybe replace sink. - 5. Stain/replace hardware on three-drawer chest in orange guest room. - 6. Have cable installed on TV in kitchen. - 7. Have TV mounted over fireplace in pool table area.++ 8. Get grill 9. Get umbrella and other outdoor decor items. 10. Replace night stands in Master bedroom. 11. Reupholster and/or replace chaise in Master bedroom.++ 12. Paint hall closet. 13. Buy outdoor heater. -
4 comments:
Hmmmmm....it REALLY depends on the room, the colors and the look you're going for, in my opinion. For example: I could see it in my living room...where I've gone funky/retro/with woods to tone it down. Maybe in a brown with robin's egg blue front. I couldn't see this in a traditional room
Would be very cute in a baby's room or a playroom/ game room. :)
True, true - you're right about the overall look definitely playing a factor. Oooh - that wouldb be cute, mom!
Don't think I could do it. I like things to be too uniform I think.
:) I know what you mean!!
Post a Comment