Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Desk Area: Likes & Dislikes



I am so envious of this space! Note: I'm not envious of the rug, all of that brass hardware/frames, the nick knacks, etc., but I do love the chair, having this space with all of the cabinets to hide messes away - but still having a space to display things, etc. I definitely need a space like this for me (it will be more sawhorse desk with shelves over it - but still). I'm still planning to have my scrapbook stuff in a closet - it's just too much to store you know? Sigh.

6 comments:

Big Pissy said...

I love a space like that too. I do agree with you about editing all the things down in that room. It's too much...or perhaps I should say "too much of the wrong things!" ;-)

fittingbackin said...

:) def! Right... WAY too many of the WRONG things - bleh! :)

Big Pissy said...

hope this doesn't offend anyone, but it reminds me of something you'd see in Southern Living Magazine. :)

fittingbackin said...

I see your point! haha

Anonymous said...

I HEART that chair!!!

fittingbackin said...

Knew you would!!