
LOVE this room! Yes, it's a bit sterile, but overall - I think it's well edited and it feels warm!
Likes: The simple couch/3 pillows; the leather couch; the two matching lamps/end table; using two square coffee tables rather than one rectangle; the bookend bookcases/large window/drapes. It seems like a sitting room/lounge/chill area rather than a den or living room.
Dislikes: The rug, the lack of color pop (needs something), the lack of a print - the pillows should have a print (the printed rug - blah), the shades (would be cooler if they were drum shades!), and it almost needs more seating - one more chair?
3 comments:
this room is eerily symmetrical! (with the exception of that one chair you mentioned--where is it's mirror image?!?) I can't look! it's weirding me out! haha!
ps. haha! the word verification is craze! uh, yeah CRAZ-Y! :)
LOL LOL Too symmetrical for Dev- noted! hehe It is a bit much but I do like parts of it.
hehe I never get good word verifications!
haha! (re: word verification)
when I just left a comment on today's post (office area with tree in window), the w.v. was 'munchies'!!! Though, oddly enough, I don't currently have the munchies! :) still funny to me, though!
Post a Comment