:) I'm just over the whole dark wood/mosaic tile look and think this is SO fresh. And we keep finding houses with white kitchens so it's perfect. The only thing would be having someone come in and move our cabinets up to the ceiling (add molding) and then we'd put in subway tile backsplash and shelves!! We may have to change out hardware, too, and potentially put down dark countertops to add contrast like this one. I just LOVE IT.
It IS fresh! You know...I have white cabinets up to the ceiling and I love the look. Both Mike and I are surprised that there is no back splash and we've considered putting one in. I'm a big fan of subway tile.
Very, very true!!! There's not - I wouldn't have noticed but now that you say it -weird! I am too - it's fab and CHEAP! 3"x6" is like .27 per tile! (before bulk discounts come in).
I'm trying - i'm just ready.... and we just got a buyer's report from our realtor and it's a freaking joke. At least 5 of them were ones we've already seen - WITH HER. :( And some are just like COME ON! :(
Oh my! she sent you ones you'd already seen with her?!?!? Seems like maybe she doesn't have her sh*t together. You might need to find another agent. :(
1. Purchase and install stainless steel dishwasher, microwave and stove in the kitchen.+ 2. Have recessed lighting installed in the kitchen/pool table area.++ 3. Have crown molding replaced/extended in kitchen/pool table area.++ 4. Replace light and hardware for half bath; maybe replace sink. - 5. Stain/replace hardware on three-drawer chest in orange guest room. - 6. Have cable installed on TV in kitchen. - 7. Have TV mounted over fireplace in pool table area.++ 8. Get grill 9. Get umbrella and other outdoor decor items. 10. Replace night stands in Master bedroom. 11. Reupholster and/or replace chaise in Master bedroom.++ 12. Paint hall closet. 13. Buy outdoor heater. -
8 comments:
I'm totally on board with this kitchen.
It's AMAZING!!!! :)
:) I'm just over the whole dark wood/mosaic tile look and think this is SO fresh. And we keep finding houses with white kitchens so it's perfect. The only thing would be having someone come in and move our cabinets up to the ceiling (add molding) and then we'd put in subway tile backsplash and shelves!! We may have to change out hardware, too, and potentially put down dark countertops to add contrast like this one. I just LOVE IT.
It IS fresh! You know...I have white cabinets up to the ceiling and I love the look. Both Mike and I are surprised that there is no back splash and we've considered putting one in. I'm a big fan of subway tile.
Sounds like you've got some great ideas! :)
Very, very true!!! There's not - I wouldn't have noticed but now that you say it -weird! I am too - it's fab and CHEAP! 3"x6" is like .27 per tile! (before bulk discounts come in).
I'm trying - i'm just ready.... and we just got a buyer's report from our realtor and it's a freaking joke. At least 5 of them were ones we've already seen - WITH HER. :( And some are just like COME ON! :(
Oh my! she sent you ones you'd already seen with her?!?!? Seems like maybe she doesn't have her sh*t together. You might need to find another agent. :(
You got it... and she SO hard her sh*t together but now i'm like whatever - you SUCK!
sigh.......yeah....I'm afraid so, Kel.
There are far too many good realtors out there to work with one who is inadequate.
I told Austin last night - time to get another realtor!
Post a Comment