I loved it in the Ikea room... but alone they look like sperm, no? haha Def - i'm looking for a black/white patterned pillow - preferably a bigger pattern rather than smaller - and i'd rather not use a Euro - you know, something smaller would look better, don't you think?
:) Per the subject of the post I was unsure... now i'm definitely off this pillow! hehe So yes, Ladies - Kel is on the prowl for an awesome black/white pillow, one that stands alone, one that is fab. Black/ivory would be okay, too. :)
1. Purchase and install stainless steel dishwasher, microwave and stove in the kitchen.+ 2. Have recessed lighting installed in the kitchen/pool table area.++ 3. Have crown molding replaced/extended in kitchen/pool table area.++ 4. Replace light and hardware for half bath; maybe replace sink. - 5. Stain/replace hardware on three-drawer chest in orange guest room. - 6. Have cable installed on TV in kitchen. - 7. Have TV mounted over fireplace in pool table area.++ 8. Get grill 9. Get umbrella and other outdoor decor items. 10. Replace night stands in Master bedroom. 11. Reupholster and/or replace chaise in Master bedroom.++ 12. Paint hall closet. 13. Buy outdoor heater. -
4 comments:
I don't love it. sorry. ;(
I'll keep my eyes open for some b/w pillows, though, since I know you are looking for some!
I loved it in the Ikea room... but alone they look like sperm, no? haha Def - i'm looking for a black/white patterned pillow - preferably a bigger pattern rather than smaller - and i'd rather not use a Euro - you know, something smaller would look better, don't you think?
OMG! LOL!
It DOES look like sperm!
BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!
:) Per the subject of the post I was unsure... now i'm definitely off this pillow! hehe So yes, Ladies - Kel is on the prowl for an awesome black/white pillow, one that stands alone, one that is fab. Black/ivory would be okay, too. :)
Post a Comment