
Likes: I love the buffet, and the paint color and white border. And while I like the black/white photos, I think there should only be two rows and they should be a little bit lower. Something about the third row seems squiashed and it's overlapped by the stuff on the buffet. Not a fan. I do love the size of the room, the floors, and love how it's open/sparse in the room.
Dislikes: The chairs. I LOVE the idea of upholstered chairs, but this print is wrong to me. And I like the idea of 2 chairs being the same on the end, with 6 different ones in the middle (like Parsons chairs). I think the table is blah - the centerpiece/chandelier - blah/blah. I also dislike the random piece of furniture in the bottom left... ew.
What do you think?
5 comments:
oh my!
There are so many things wrong with this room.
Waaaaaayyyyyyyyyy too many photos on that wall, for starters.
And what's up with that random chair on the left side of the room?
p.s. I like the color of the walls. Maybe.
hehehe I KNOW! It's crazy!!
hehe I li ke the colors, too. Maybe. haha
I'm with you both on the photos. I feel like the photos should not extend past the width of the buffet. And, 2 rows would be plenty (or 3 if the things on the buffet were different)
What IS the color of the room? Dark chocolate? It almost seems too dark to me; especially with dark furniture and hardwood floors... I don't know.
The chairs are cool. I would have rather seen them in a stripe, I think. They look cozy regardless!
I also think one of those long, rectangular candlabra kind of light fixtures would be cool in that room. It would echo the shape of the room and furniture. That 'traditional' one seems too small and 'dressy' for that room.
Yes abosolutely, Devon! I agree with your selections. :)
This room has lots of potential.....maybe this picture was a "before"?
ooooh I do too Dev!! Very good point about the amount of photos - totally agree.
I dunno - I thought it was kind of a gray?
Right - they ARE nice - just ugly fabric! Eek!
I like that idea of putting a rectangular light in a rectangular room - especially if there's not a lot else going on - it can make a big statement! Great ideas!!!
Mom- haha - maybe it was a before!!
Post a Comment