Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Bedroom Likes & Dislikes



Likes: The bedding, the bench, the leather recliners, the warm feeling of the room, the window treatments, the two simple matted prints over the bed and the bed frame - a bed frame looks so clean!

Dislikes: Too many pillows (I especially dislike the one in the front), the glass part of the side lamp, the white border along the ceiling... that's it!

This is a good room to me - just needs a little editing and a few new things. And I kind of feel like it needs a color pop. What do you think?

4 comments:

Big Pissy said...

I like it! It looks like you and Austin. Normally I would have said that those two pictures over the headboard look too small.....but I've seen that done a lot lately. :)

fittingbackin said...

i'm glad you like it!! I think so too. :) Right - I have too - usually we prefer 3 things rather than 2, right?

Anonymous said...

I think they're 'color pop' is that icy, pale blue on the bed pillows. not enough to balance all those shades of brown.

fittingbackin said...

right... I agree -not enough!!