Monday, April 6, 2009

Working on my Scrapbook Room

It's hard to do this room because it's something i've wanted to have for so long that I keep having to tone it down! haha I think i've definitely decided to do white, birch and black and green accents. For the green - i'm thinking a really funky green - but only in like pillows and maybe a chair. I'm not ready to show it yet because it REALLY needs some more work. Oh what the hell - here is a sneak peek! Note: those little black drawers and that white thing in the bottom right are inserts into the bookshelf! Also, I have a polka dot lamp that's cuter than this one - but it helps to see what i'm going for!


2 comments:

Big Pissy said...

Your polka dot lamp is so much cuter than that one it isn't even funny. ;-)

fittingbackin said...

I KNOW!!!! I couldn't even kind of find a replica online - this was the closest to being considered cute- ew!