Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Successful Getting-Stuff-Done Day

Austin met Ricky (hardwood installer) today and it went great! The wood is in the house, ready for Saturday at 7:30 a.m. when we need to meet them. Also, they offered to paint the shoe molding white (we were going to have to do it) so it's off of our list!

I got my checks with my new address - yay! And I went to Costco (thanks for the borrowed card, Stacy!) and bought two bed frames on sale for $84 including tax - not bad! Now we're ready for the guest rooms (kinda!). I also did our change-of-address online through USPS. Going good!

I still need to:
  • call my credit card companies, magazines and bills (i.e. cell phone provider, etc.) to change my address formally.
  • Go the library!
  • pack some stuff and pack up the car for Austin to take it to Alpharetta tomorrow.

No comments: