- The move was quoted at 3 hours. It took 3 hours for them to LOAD - alas, it took 5 hours. But it's all good - whatever!
- I got TONS done the first day - worked non-stop and finished up A LOT.
- Austin went to get our taxes done - we get our stiumulus in TWO WEEKS not next year. Oh my - this changes everything! Why? Because we closed on March 31 - the LAST day for you to get it this year - crazy!
- It's looking great but we're having a hard time figuring out where to put stuff - boo.
- The seating area didn't work out - the bench just looks odd there. We decided instead to get 2 more dolce chairs (we love them!) and a coffee table. We ordered them tonight!
- My bathroom is great but it needs a chair for the cubby. A chair seemed to clutter it - like the back of it and stuff, so I ordered a rattan cube (with a storage spot) so I could put my blowdryer/flat iron in it - I heart hidden storage!
- We ended up putting the chaise upstairs in the bedroom. Now I feel like the bench needs to be reupholstered... and we need new Euros... and we need a floor mirror.... and 2 night stands... the master needs lots of work! haha
- Austin's parents brought us lots of stuff - including some cool lamps and a ladder - woo! Saved us $100 off the top!
- Cable was installed today. It took forever and the guy made mistakes at every turn. AND he wouldn't install the jack in my scrapbook room or in the kitchen - said we need to get professionals to come out. Argh.
- Austin told me to go ahead and order the couch, too - so I did!
I think that's it for now - pics to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment