4 weeks ago
Thursday, April 9, 2009
Bye Bye Pool Table!
So last night went VERY well! We got lots packed and we loaded up the PT with light stuff so we can quickly unpack it at the house and reuse the boxes. Things are going well! And today at 2 p.m., the pool table movers are coming to disassemble the table - woo! Once they're done i'll call Austin and he'll ride over and meet them at the new house - then assembly begins. And while they're doing that Austin has a PT full 'o crap to unload. It's all going well! I think i'm going to use my lunch to pack some more - I can't decide! Either way - I think it will be great to have the table outghta here- more room for boxes - woo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Great news, Kel!
It'll be so much easier once you have everything in one place. Even if it's still in boxes! LOL
word verification: "cardiot" LOL
i think we should add that to our lexicon. cardiot= cardio idiot hee hee
I crack myself UP! ;-)
:) Yay! I agree haha I just want to be DONE with Post Properties!! I won't feel good until we finish our walk through with Post (Monday).
haha you get the best word verifications! Mine is outelop - LAME
yeah, I can see how you feel like it's "over" until you're finished with your walk through.
But really? What can Post do to y'all? I think the relief of you and Austin being out of there will be mutual. ;-)
I do!!
I know - that's what I said! Austin thinks they're totally going to be d*cks. I was like well... we'll be nice and tell them we'll leave the closet maid and leave the touch-up paint if we can just walk away with no charges.
Post a Comment