Tuesday, April 7, 2009

So... my Dolce Chairs were Delivered to work!


Awkard! I feel so bad - I hate that they were accidentally mailed here - eek! The only good thing that came of it is that I wanted to borrow Marketing's hand truck to make taking things down the hallway from my apt. to my PT easier. This gave me a GREAT excuse. hehe I HEART the hand truck - it's a little guy but it helps out!

2 comments:

Big Pissy said...

How the heck did THAT happen???? LOL

fittingbackin said...

hehe

I order Target gift cards in mass amounts for employee giveaways so I had an online account tied to the corporate card and to this address. So while i'm checking out I of course add a new address and credit card (my own!). Well it BILLED to me and my card THANK GAWD but it did not ship to my address - SO odd. So it came here. ANd only one - supposedly the other one will arrive tomorrow. Poor facilities!