




Eeee I just love it! I love the new couch, the chairs, the pillows- I even curled up with the throw tonight after dinner. I'm so glad to be able to use the new red pillows and think Austin did a great job with the curtains!! I love the set up Devon did with the jugs (note the sand, Dev - hope I made you proud!). It's a super cozy room and I love that it has a good bit of seating even though it's not the largest space. All that's left to do is ironing the curtains and filling the console with books and/or DVDs - woo!!


4 comments:
Kel - OMG...it's gorgeous! Ya'll did such a great job, and so quickly! :) Can't wait to see the rest of the house.
Thanks, Stacy!! We're working on it - so far, for this year, the master bedroom/bath are done, as well as the entryway!! We're hoping by this weekend we'll have them all done with the exception of Austin's office, the scrapbook room and the bonus room - but they're coming along quickly!! :)
I just LOVE this room!
So cozy!
I think I'd like to see a rug in it....just for that color pop to bring it all together.
But you know....for summer...no rug is always good. Stays cooler. :)
Thanks!! I can't decide about a rug - i'm so torn with them!! :( I do DEFINITELY want one in the kitchen area though - I need to post some of my ideas for rugs. They're just so dang pricey!!
Post a Comment