.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
I personally don't think this room photographed as well as the living room - but that's okay - I love it in person. For instance, the mirror/chaise wall seems bare in the photos but it fills it in person - I swear! haha The only things I really have left to do (this year!) is clean up those cubbies - can't decide if I like the way I set up stuff in Devon's absense. Next year, i'd like to get new night stands and reupholster the chaise! (or, if it's too expensive, just get a new chaise). In the meantime I would like to buy a throw to go on it to lighten it up a little - probably an ivory or darker cream color. I laugh at how much seating we have in here but we think we're going to like it! Two chairs, a chaise and a bench does seem like a bit of overkill though. haha And lastly, for your viewing pleasure, a glamour shot of Reuben! He's such a model with his new summer cut. He matches our bedroom well!
2 comments:
The bedroom looks so good! Love the curtains and the picture on the wall looks great.
Being in the room, you really don't get a sense of there being too much seating. It just works. :)
Thanks!! So glad - we were worried we didn't hang them in the right place! haha I love the rods up high though.
I agree! In photos though i was like hmmm.... not feeling it!
Post a Comment