Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I Want Granite... and I Want it Now!

I got TONS of great info from Stacy today and emailed today to get a quote from the people who did hers! (and btw Stace - I noticed that they "give cash to previous customers who refer" so I made sure to give your name!)

I asked for a quote on:
  • 37 square feet of baltic brown granite with eased edges.
  • A stainless steel undermount sink - one bowl
  • Installation of sink
  • Removal of countertops (only if they think we'll mess up the backsplash - otherwise we'll do it)
  • No seams! No counter backspash! 3 cm. thick

Here's some photos of the granite I love and of a kitchen I found online that has the granite installed in a white kitchen - LOVE! My dream kitchen is getting closer and closer!








5 comments:

Johnson Fam said...

Where did you get your black island?

fittingbackin said...

It actually came with the house! The owner has a friend who custom makes them in Georgia and so he had the builder's island removed but left this for us. I'm sorry I don't have more info. :(

Big Pissy said...

Pretty!!!!!! :)

fittingbackin said...

Thanks!!

Stacy said...

Woot woot! Bring on the customer referral dollars!