Can't even begin to look at everything that was done this weekend!! Between me and Austin having Dev and mom there, we were unstoppable - SO MUCH was set up, put together, purchased, worked on - you name it! It was out of control amazing. And I mean it - anytime you see put together or set up - for the most part - it was my hero of a sister. WOW she's good at this stuff and I owe her HUGE. We had a time getting this together and i'm just thrilled at the turn out. I need to take some pics!! Here's a few things we did:
Kitchen/Seating Area/Den
Bought new hardware and installed it. yay Austin!!
Chose granite for the countertops. Love it - tan brown
Put together 4 chairs for the seating area; bought pillows/throws for chairs
Put together a coffee table (then disassembled and returned it – too big!)
Put up curtains for the back French doors. love them!
Hung a valance over the sink. so cute!
Bought rugs for kitchen area. still deciding on!
Hung the Wrought Iron M over the fireplace
Moved the armoire into the pool table area - looks so good!
Hung a key rack by the door
Bought a piece of art for over the bistro table - love it!
Entryway
Bought a piece of furniture - small black console
Hung a picture over it, set a lamp by it and chose a ‘catch all’ white bowl from my china
Bought a glass case and set up a neat floral arrangement in it; hung art by it
Half Bath
Bought a rug - looks great!
Bought a toilet paper holder
Living Room
New couch was delivered/set up - LOVE it.
Bought two leather club chairs - LOVE THEM.
Moved new console in - i'm obsessed with this room.
Hung large iron piece over couch
Bought large glass jugs and set up the area with vase filler and sand - looks SO good!
Bought 3 pillows for chairs/bench and a throw
Bought new coasters, tray and jar for the coffee table
Bought curtains/curtain rods
Bought a new floor lamp - SO cool!
Master Bedroom
Bought a floor mirror - swoon. It's awesome.
Put two new chairs in - they blend so well - although we have TONS of seating!
Bought a console cubby system and put it together with 4 new cube baskets - eeee a biatch to put together but it looks fabulous!
Bought décor items for the birch sleeves and console (vase filler, candle sticks, etc.) Devon did an AMAZING job putting this area together - love it
Bought curtains/curtain rods
Master Bath
Set up new stool for vanity
Bought closet organizers and set them up - so much easier to use now!
Guest Room #1
Bought bed
Set up bed frame/headboard/bedding - i just love this room. Love it!
Bought fan & installed it - the fan looks GREAT!
Bought curtain & rod
Bought mirror
Guest Room #2
Bought bed (will be delivered on Sunday)
Set up bed frame
Bought headboard - so cute!
Set up dresser - loving the ivory and how it's all turning out!
Bought Curtain/rod
Bought side table & lamp
Guest Bath
Set up shower curtain/lamp/rugs/etc.
Installed new hardware
xBox Room
Moved couch upstairs and put in console - Austin's space is starting to look GOOD! I know he's excited.
Bought a coffee table
Have art ready to hang
OUTDOOR
Bought 2 sets of patio furniture (set up one)
Bought pillows for the furniture - love the pillows/love the conversation set. Can't wait to see it all together!
Notice what’s missing? The office and the scrapbook room! They have lots of work… I can’t decide on a color scheme for the scrapbook room and the office has become a catch all – eek! And of course there's lots of things left to do in each of these rooms (hang curtains, etc.) but MY GOSH did it come together quick and me and Austin couldn't be more thrilled with the restults. We LOVE IT - and are so grateful to have Devon and Mom spend the weekend with us and lend their time and expertise. We're some lucky new homeowners. :)
4 weeks ago
4 comments:
Yep, Dev gets the award for "Best Sister EVER!" ;-)
My favorite room is the living room. Super coze....LOVE it! :)
Oh you're awesome too - I know you just weren't feeling well. :( But I also know that Reuben misses you SO MUCH!! Thanks again for spending so much time with him this weekend and helping me feel less guilty!
It's my fave, too - it just looks awesome!! I'm LOVING IT!
*sigh* yes, Saturday was not a good day for me. I sure do love me some little Reuben! I miss him! Sadie isn't here...it's odd being in a house with no dog. :(
That room DOES look awesome. Y'all are going to have some good times with fam and friends in that room. :)
Well he loves you!!! haha I bet!!
I can't wait too! I'm going to post pics of it soon!
Post a Comment