Wednesday, March 4, 2009

West Elm Here I Come!

So my Region's card is expired. Embarassing. I can't find the new one they sent me that I remember activating and everything to save my life. So... they're sending me another as of this morning. But last night, I looked in my old wallet for it - just in case - and I found FIFTY WEST ELM DESIGN DOLLARS that don't expire until March 31, 2009 - BOOYA! I was pumped. That's like a $50 gift certificate (you don't have to spend a certain amount). Coupled with the $25 I already I had I have $75 bucks to spend in the next 26 days in that store. I hope the burlap pillows go on sale (yes, even though they'll be practically FREE I still want a deal...). Worst comes to worst I can at least get my Euros there ($13 Euros people - and I need 4 - two for each guest room).

YAY!

4 comments:

Big Pissy said...

Blogger ate my comment!!!! :(

fittingbackin said...

argh!!

Anonymous said...

I never find good stuff like that in my wallet!
I find expired coupons for, like, Macy's and Loft! :) Fun, Kel!

fittingbackin said...

hehe I was pretty shocked - honestly - I kept doublechecking that it was 09 and not 08!!!