Saturday, March 21, 2009

Our Moving Schedule

I created this and we're READY! Click to make it larger.


Today we:

  • Use the West Elm coupon
  • Visited Ikea
  • Bought 4 Euro Pillows
  • Scheduled the movers for April 11 - got a GREAT price.
  • Scheduled the pool table movers for April 9 - Shane quoted me $450 on the phone but Damon had already told me $350 last month so the guy said they'd honor the original price - woo!
  • Checked our dryer plug - it's 4-prong - YES! (the one at the house is 4-prong so we don't need an adaptor)
  • Went to the bank and moved money to checking so we'd be more flexible and ordered new checks for the house address.
  • Contacted Post Stratford to see if we need to paint the walls back (they keey thinking they did them but I want it in writing: either we need to paint them or we don't).

That's it for now - off to start packing thanks to Devon letting me borrow boxes! Thanks again, Dev, you've been so much help!!!

5 comments:

Big Pissy said...

What do you need to "ask mom" on Wed. and Thurs??? :)

fittingbackin said...

about boxes - ask mom where I can find boxes in Enterprise - if you have ideas! hehe

Big Pissy said...

oh, I SO do!

Behind Cutts! They have a small fenced area out back where they put all their boxes. It's super convenient...just pull up and pick out whatever boxes you want....all sizes!!! :)

fittingbackin said...

ooooooh I need to go there!! Can we go when i'm home? Or is it like a during-the-week thing? Let me know - we need whatever we can get!!

Big Pissy said...

well...boxes are available everyday from their supplies, etc.

I can go everyday this week if you'd like. Just tell me what sizes you want. The boxes aren't broken down or anything, but I guess we could do that to make them more portable.

Just let me know. Text me or something. I'd be happy to do it! :)