
I love this little lamp! When me and Austin went to Target yesterday for Euros we saw it and I thought it was PERFECT for the green guest room. It's $20, so not too bad, and I would want two to sit on each side of the green bed on these tables:

The tables are only $60, and we saw them yesterday and liked them. But they didn't seem worth $60. I know that's crazy - $60 is GREAT, but I dunno... I'm not totally 100% on them!
4 comments:
$60 seems like a lot for those tables.
Are they a substantial weight? That would make it more worth it to me. :)
I know, right? It's the cheapest I could find end tables though. :( You know, I didn't check the weight. I'm sure i'll be going back for something so i'll definitely check that. I just hate how expensive end tables are! :(
*sigh* yeah....chairs and couches are crazy expensive too. :(
Chairs REALLY are - wow.
Post a Comment