
So for our bedding we've been using these scribble euro pillowcases from West Elm. We LOVE them, but once we got the bench for the end of the bed, the two patterns clashed. So I decided to use the scribble pillows in the guest room with the green/black, and am now in the market for euros for our master bedroom. I'm in love with burlap! So.... I found these at West Elm. I have to have them... but they're $40 each (for the COVERS). Crazy town! So i'm going to start watching them like a hawk - they will go on sale. I just know it! And I got a $25 gift card from them (design dollars) so that will help out - eek! What do you think? Reuben is going to LOVE those buttons...
edit to add: These are AWFUL in person - like little triangles. I do not want them!!
3 comments:
Check Ebay just for the heck of it.
If not, the coupon helps a lot! :)
:) It DOES!! I will check - great idea! BTW - the Euro inserts are only $13 at West Elm - I think that's a steal!
Post a Comment