Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Headboard Help!

Thanks to mom I also got these two amazing Pottery Barn finds! These for the den:





Please ignore the fake foilage - EW! They're very cool in person - promise!


And this big pillow for the rust/ivory/woodsy guest room:



Won't it look fab on the ivory bed with the rust-colored shams?! I can't wait to move - yay!!! And speaking of...

I found this headboard on sale at West Elm: http://www.westelm.com/online/store/ProductDisplay?partNumber=WE-PRODf677&storeId=17001&langId=-1&catalogId=17002&viewSetCode=E&parentId=WE-SH1SLEFRN&retainNav=true&cmsrc=IMC1724. I think $130 is a fab price! But then you add $50 shipping... and tax... and it's about $200. What do you think?! I worry it's not high enough....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! GET IT!!!

Great price, completes the look of the room, and I think it's plenty high enough. Consider that in the picture they have regular shams & euro shams and you can still see the headboard. I think it is similar in height to my headboard.

Big Pissy said...

Get it before it's gone!

That's an awesome price for an amazing look! :)

fittingbackin said...

:) K!!!! I'm going to order it today with my '@Home prize' money! I hope I like it!!!!!

Thanks you guys!!!!!!!!!