Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Got Behind Again... and Den idea!

Sigh - hard to focus on what I want when our apartment complex is being so rude!! Argh!!! I'm so ready to move....

Anyway..



I love the idea board above from This Young House! Yes, I would go with taupe rather than white and yes, my green would be more woodsy than lime - but I heart the simple sofas, tiles, the 4 cubes (with storage) put together for a "coffee table" but that can be broken up for seating, I love the lamp - more the lamp shade than anything, and that PB desk chair is nice! I also think those boxes are neat (could see them on the ladder shelves we bought) - but they only come in green and red. Clearly those won't work - but it gives me something else to look for, right?! Yay! I'm going to try to post some more - I have ideas - just haven't done it!

No comments: