
I got my first purchase for the new living room from my mom! First, it must be said, she tried to get us the fabulous Payson lamp from Pottery Barn that we thought we wanted so badly. However, we went to see it and realized it wasn't birch... it was metallic! eek! So she gave us a generous gift card instead which more than covered these fabulous pillows! Originally $64 EACH before tax (so $140 for two with tax BEFORE shipping) - they were on sale for $20 each - $34 with the insert so, including tax and FREE shipping, they will be mine (in 7-10 business days) for a grand total of $73.53 - $67 saved!! Thanks, Mom - we love them - and know that we still have more to spend for our new home thanks to you and Mike. We love you guys!!
P.S. I got the red ones and plan to put them on a neutral couch like the one above!
2 comments:
:) You're welcome!
SO glad it worked out for you!
Your house is going to be amazing! :)
:) thanks again!
Oh yes - need to post about the other great pillow find!!
I sure hope so!!! I can't WAIT! (clearly) haha Thanks for being so supportive and for, of course, giving me the ability to find high quality items at a discounted price. Love it! haha
Post a Comment