Thursday, December 11, 2008

Breakfast Nook Vision



I just LOVE this breakfast nook. Granted, I feel the print isn't really us (a bit too modern) but I get so much inspiration from this room!

What I Like: 4 printed chairs, two with arms, two without, a glass table, metal accents.
What I Dislike: The rug (not in a kitchen), the print on these chairs, the table is a bit too industrial.

That's it though! I really think that in the kitchens we love it would be fantastic to have 4 printed chairs with a large/subtle print, two with arms/two without and a glass table (maybe round) with metal. I think it's fabulous!

2 comments:

Big Pissy said...

I like the chair idea too. :)

I can also see y'all with a table somewhat like that.

I've always been told that glass tables are hard to keep clean. Fingerprints, etc.

Just a thought. :)

fittingbackin said...

Thanks!! I like it.

Right - we had one (just an end table) and it was always filthy. Hmmmm. Maybe i'll just look for a round with a contemporary accent... great thought - thanks!