
Well for starters, the architecture in this room is just rediculous. I mean come on - who has a bathroom in their house like this? Or a room in their house like this for that matter?! The shape and beams and everything? Um, no, so anyway - i'll just focus on the stuff in it knowing that no house I buy will look this rustic!
Likes: the simple, natural wood in sharp rectanglar shapes; the orange color with white linens; the grayish pottery on the floor; the shelves with large brown baskets; the light fixtures; and the towel rack - very cool and simple. Overall, I just love the flow - how the colors go together - the feel of the room.
Dislikes: the rug. I don't want a rug that big on the bathroom, or one in zebra print; the hardware on the piece- too plain; the bench in front of the shower - random; the tiny butterfly thing hung there- looks stupid - I wouldn't hang anything there; the flowers on the countertop - don't go with the room to me.
Assessment: I love the white/orange rustic combination with natural wood; I love large brown baskets (to weave chocolate in) and I love the contemporary light fixtures. I would like to have smaller rugs - in a subtle print - and no knick nacks - keep it simple.
2 comments:
I can't get beyond how rustic the room is.
I DO like the light fixtures.
They're very cool!
I KNOW! I had to like block all of that out and picture the stuff in a traditional bathroom! Not easy!!
I do too - like the idea of having them around the mirror instead of just the bar across the top!
Post a Comment