
So I came up with this board yesterday... all day yesterday going back and forth, undecided. I think I really like the idea of mixing up dark wood and birch - kind of a earthy feel but still matches with the house. I want to:
- paint the room the color of the rest of the house
- have a rectangular dining table with 4 white chairs and the two woven chairs on each end (they're bigger/taller than the white ones).
- I want to have one birch side table with a lamp, clear vases and green buds on it
- I want to have one piece of art over the console - we liked this one.
- Other than that - I want a pendant hanging over the table - i've been eying this one at Ikea for a while.
- Lastly, I plan to do a cluster of mirrors on a different wall - but I haven't found them yet. I'm thinking homegoods or TJ for that.
So what do you think? Love it? Hate it? Also - do you like this lamp? Austin liked the one on bottom better. What do you think?
4 comments:
I like the one on the lamp on the top better because it's more classic.
However, the bottom one is VERY cool.
I like everything you've chosen. :)
Which wall would you put the mirrors on?
Me too! Austin prefers the bottom lamp. I just don't know if it's us.
Yay!!
I would put them on the wall to the right - going towards the pantry. On the right side (it's bigger). What do you think?
Devon isn't sure about white chairs!
Well....yeah...those chairs ARE pretty white! Also...if someone were to spill or drop food on them? Disaster! I suppose you could treat them somehow to help with that.....but still.....
Ya know, Austin is SO good about everything you want to do with the house. If he likes that lamp better~get that lamp. After all, it's just a lamp. :)
Got'cha on the mirrors. I kind of thought that was where you'd put them. :)
Oh yeah - he's like whatever- I like what you like! He wants to see it in person - trying to get him to go to Atlantic Station today!
Post a Comment