Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I love West Elm.... Hate Ikea

The correct lamp from West Elm is already here... Ikea called and said the chair cover would be here within "5 to 7 days" after promising it would be here on Friday.

Honestly - we're thinking of exchanging the Harry chairs for the next level up. We've just been sitting on them and they're not that comfortable. Another $30 per chair and it's more comfortable and come on - $120 for FOUR more comfortable chairs doesn't seem that high a price to pay - thoughts?

If this is the case.... I want to know if I can take them back assembled and then get the others. Hmmmmm.

P.S. While i'm very proud of West Elm for already having the lamp here... they still haven't picked up the other one yet. It's been on our front porch since Tuesday morning...

P.S.S. "Superior" Granite and Stone finally sent a check today. Thanks assholes.

No comments: