4 weeks ago
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Interesting!
I was telling Stacy about this weird tripod thing the granite peeps brought over for the templating and she said that's a digital proof. Like - they can make pictures of what it will look like in my kitchen! I had no idea... so I emailed the granite peeps and apparently she'll send it tomorrow.... she said she's gotten her head chewed off a lot because she told us they would make an AU out of our sink cut out... but the guy only makes dauphins are some craziness but she's making them do it anyway to keep her word... Austin's like Kel - tell them to take off more $ and screw the AU. I explained to him that it doesn't work that way - we would just be out the AU! haha So we'll see, but I hope I get a digital proof tomorrow. And if not, i'll have the real thing in less than 48 hours so HECK YEAH!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment