Thursday, May 14, 2009

I Hate Being Dodged

We agreed to $500 with the granite people. I emailed Monday to confirm when it would be sent... i heard nothing. Emailed back Tuesday.... nothing. Note - I got GREAT responses before they installed my granite (i.e. had my $). Wednesday morning I got an email from the person who messed it all up saying it "was out of her hands" and to reach out to David (the guy who has YET to call us - owner of company) or Adriana. I emailed them both Wednesday around lunch. Thursday I had heard nothing. I waited until after lunch and emailed AGAIN asking for a response. I got one, saying it "might" have been sent but "usually" they don't send checks until Friday so they'd double-check... Um. What? You couldn't check that BEFORE writing? Argh.

2 comments:

Stacy said...

I am so sad that they are being big, wet flapping douchebags. But I do love that you labeled this post as 'stupid people'...ha ha ha!

fittingbackin said...

hahaha nice talk, Lady! hehe I know! It was already a label but it felt fitting to add it! In all honesty, I don't think they mean any malice, they're just not good at "handling" people. :( AT ALL. D-bags.