Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Got Behind... and a Bathroom

So, I got behind on this blog. I think it's because i'm so worried about saving $ and have been dealing with so much at my apartment that it's hard to think about fun things, like decorating imaginary houses. Sigh. I'm trying to stay positive but in this economy it's scary to think about buying a house when people are getting laid off... so much.


But I think I should stay positive and stick to this so when it is our time and we're ready - we'll be ready! haha So... this bathroom:


I think it's amazing! I love the glass doors - so sleek - and the european style handle on it. I love the bench and even the gray. Ilove hte exposed storage - very cool. I love how luxuriously contemporary it feels. I love how the floors match the walls. I just think it's very well done. If it were mine - i'd add some color - somewhere. I would probably go with browns rather than grays. Other than that - fab!

2 comments:

Big Pissy said...

I LOVE it!

Especially if you're going to have a housekeeper to keep those glass doors clean! ;-)

Seriously...it's very cool! :)

fittingbackin said...

haha good point!! Glass is a mess, huh? I like how yours is - just walk on in - no glass required!!

i'm glad you like!! :)