Thursday, September 10, 2009

Yellow & Teel Contemporary Nursery

This one is one of my favorites! I love the Ikda/Contemporary look and the pretty, light colors. I believe I showed this one to Devon and she had seen it and loved it, too!

Not crazy about the mobile but everything else is working for me!



I would probably do different window treatments and maybe a grouping between the windows??


Adorable - love the chair, love the circles covered in Fabric - cheap and add a lot! Definitely love the cubbies!



The Elephant hamper looks great with this room! The room needs a rug (I know - i never say that - but hardwoods in a nursery with no rug is scary!) I'm pretty sure this nursery owner said they were in the process of finding one!


Cutie, cute! I think I would want more baskets in the cubby (maybe one more row on the second one up) and an ottoman (unless that's a recliner - it doesn't look like a recliner though?) And I don't know what that little banner is above the cubbies... but I don't like it...


What do you think? Cute bedding, right? Overall adorable room!

3 comments:

Big Pissy said...

LOVE it! Especially love the wall color. Wonder what it is....

It's so funny that you say that about the hardwood floor and no rug. We lived in quarters at Ft Bragg when you were a baby. I was so afraid you'd knock yourself out on the hard floor that you were late to sit up etc, b/c I kept you in a walker all the time to keep you safe! LOL :)

fittingbackin said...

I know - so pretty!

haha Thanks, mom - you suck! Instead I knocked myself out on the coffee table. good times! haha

Big Pissy said...

Yes, but the coffee table incident was in Germany when you were 3 years old and completely mobile. Even riding a bike without training wheels.

The coffee table incident was due to the over-zealous launching of yourself onto a beanbag.

I take no responsibility for THAT! haha

p.s. besides: you got stitches, but had to see the bone in your head and watch while they sewed you up. *I* almost passed out. I win!!!!!!! bwahahahahaha!!!!!