Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Nursery with Chinese Lanterns

Clearly too much going on, but I do like the balls - cute!


Interesting art!
I've been seeing a lot of this - hooks?? I don't think it's for me....

Again, weird little shelves...


Cute idea, but that little E looks lost. And I feel like those pics shold be black/white.


This isn't for me...


Again - cutie cute!


Nice that it has a little love seat for visitors (i.e. more than 1 that a glider provides)


Like the idea of a cute dresser with changing pad on top.
So overall this room is definitely not a fave- but I do like the chinese lanterns idea, the idea of a love seat rather than single chair and the idea of a dresser with a changing pad on top (instead of changing table piece of furniture). What do you think? Not a fave, right?

1 comment:

Big Pissy said...

Oh boy! What IS it with people and all those teeny tiny things all over a room?!?!?!?

Edit, edit, edit! The collage frame is so 90's. The pictures should be black and white for sure. That wall shelf???? GAH!

I honestly think if they took half the little stuff out of this room the room would be pretty cute.

I LOVE the lanterns (of course) and the mini sofa is a cute idea.

This room could easily be salvaged with some editing and some sort of window treatment.

So weird to me that people will pile the crap up in a nursery, but leave the window(s) bare!