I think the bedding is cute, but lose those ribbons! ACK! Also love the silver clocks and the lamp.
You've always had a thing for those weird mushrooms from the 70's. They were on EVERYTHING back then: dishes, clocks, towels, wallpaper.... I was never a fan. LOL
I know - I think they're badass. Perhaps I wouldn't have liked them if i'd been bombarded with them in the 70's. No wonder they call it "retro" - love!
1. Purchase and install stainless steel dishwasher, microwave and stove in the kitchen.+ 2. Have recessed lighting installed in the kitchen/pool table area.++ 3. Have crown molding replaced/extended in kitchen/pool table area.++ 4. Replace light and hardware for half bath; maybe replace sink. - 5. Stain/replace hardware on three-drawer chest in orange guest room. - 6. Have cable installed on TV in kitchen. - 7. Have TV mounted over fireplace in pool table area.++ 8. Get grill 9. Get umbrella and other outdoor decor items. 10. Replace night stands in Master bedroom. 11. Reupholster and/or replace chaise in Master bedroom.++ 12. Paint hall closet. 13. Buy outdoor heater. -
2 comments:
I think the bedding is cute, but lose those ribbons! ACK! Also love the silver clocks and the lamp.
You've always had a thing for those weird mushrooms from the 70's. They were on EVERYTHING back then: dishes, clocks, towels, wallpaper.... I was never a fan. LOL
haha I know it!
I know - I think they're badass. Perhaps I wouldn't have liked them if i'd been bombarded with them in the 70's. No wonder they call it "retro" - love!
Post a Comment