This room is a little too dark for me to love, but I do think they have some cute ideas. First, I love the alphabet bedding/window treatment. I wouldn't want a valance, but would like drapes! I think it's cute! I'm not crazy about those little shelves - weird and not functional to me.
It looks like there's something cute going on the left with the numbers. I think the furniture looks silly with that one high shelf??
The art is funky cool - like -and I like these shelves - MUCH more functional to me.
His name over the closet blends in too much, right? I think the crib in the middle of the room like that is interesting though, huh?
That cat is creepy as all get out... and the clock looks lost - needs to go.
There's the numbers - that's cute to me (kind of blens in a bit much though). The linens on the glider are cute too - but again, the glider blends a bit much - chocolate on chocolate on chocolate!
So definitely some do's and don'ts here for me - but I think this nursery did have some good ideas!
4 comments:
There are quite a few things about this room that I like. There are also quite a few things that I don't like.
Seems that perhaps they took every idea they ever had and threw it in there.
It's simply too much!:(
You are right. It is way too dark. I also don't like all the matchy-matchy furniture. (Although, knowing me, I will probably end up doing that since it is most likely the easiest route to take.)
Why are you looking at nursery stuff? Something on your mind?!??!
Same here! Me neither!! haha It does seem pretty easy that way! LOL
Nope - my sister is trying so i'm trying to find her some cute ideas!! (even though she's FULL of ideas on her own!)
Haha. Well good to know. ;)
Post a Comment