Monday, September 14, 2009

It's electric!!

K - let me preface this all by saying that I think that color is WAY too bold (for me). Maybe on one wall? Or maybe on wall with a few horizontal stripes? I dunno - but it's INTENSE! K... that being said, here goes!

Love the curtain hung high, the "fruit" art, the blue chair, the "bird cluster, and that awesome blue lamp.

Um, too cute - matching blue lamp and awesome cluster of colorful frames/animals!! Also think those bins are TOO cute!


I love all of the seating! But now that I look at it - who would sit in that little blue chair?



What do you think? Lots ot like but WHOA that room is seriously electric!!

2 comments:

Big Pissy said...

Whoa! That's REALLY bright for a nursery! Maybe the child is older? Like 3 or 4? There are many elements of the room I like, though. :)

and the color reminds me of your "Pee-Wee's Playhouse" bedroom when you were in high school. ;-)

fittingbackin said...

haha right?! Maybe - I didn't see a bed or crib - weird, right? Maybe it's a play room?

haha total!