Friday, September 18, 2009

Owls + Baby Wallart

I don't know what that is above the bed - some kind of bird? But I think it's awesome. And the crib is cute with the white + wood. And I see curly willow in the corner so clearly I love it! haha

This is a close up of the bedding "crazy owls." hehe I wish it didn't look so busy from far away. They had CUTE bedding with yellow/green mushrooms (I loovvvveee mushrooms) but from a distance it was like hmmm. I dunno.
Are owls on their way out?
Is that wallart over the crib cool or creepster?

4 comments:

Big Pissy said...

I think that's a pelican over the crib.

I wouldn't use it there. Since they have owl bedding, it seems like a tree with an owl or just an owl would make more sense.

But that's just me. :)

fittingbackin said...

hehe good point - maybe they thought it was a stork?? Then it would make sense? (for baby -not for owl)

haha I know, right?!

Big Pissy said...

Ahhhhh! A STORK! I hadn't thought of that! LOL

Either way..... hee hee

fittingbackin said...

haha i know, right!