I think the navy is too dark for the walls... but I do like the idea of wide horizontal stripes for a boy room, and I love how Auburn the room feels, especially the pillow and lamp.

Those shelves behind the chair look off to me. Like what are they doig there? And i'm not crazy about orange curtains - seems cartoonish?

I like the idea of cubes near the crib for items you need - but the height is the same so it looks funny.... and I like the idea of stickers on the drawers - cute!
No.... one wall art decal is enough.

This room needs a lot of work... Too much with the paint, the decals, etc. I DO like the color scheme though!
2 comments:
Oh my.....
Where to begin?
That dark wall is MUCH too severe, in my opinion. What on earth were they thinking????
Only one decal wall, please.
Color scheme is good.
I have to stop. My list would be too long. :(
I know, right??! LOL It's WAY too dark - crazy! And yes - conflicting (huge) wall decals - eek!
haha I hear you!
Post a Comment