Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Nursery Month Continues...


Cute wall art, right? It reminds me SO MUCH of Mrs. Grossman's scrapbook sticker letters - love it. And I like the idea of spelling out a word, rather than a child's name. I feel like the name is there a lot, you know? What do you think? What words would be cute?

3 comments:

Big Pissy said...

I like the letters too!

I've seen a room in someone's house (blog) where they used wooden letters to spell out R E A D. The letters are painted red. They they framed their favorite children's book covers and did a grouping on the wall.

Super cute! :)

devon said...

HAPPY
GIGGLE
LAUGH
BOUNCE
FLY
DREAM
IMAGINE
PLAY

very cute idea! :)

fittingbackin said...

Mom! That's so funny - a girl's room I'm posting tomorrow has READ - love it!! They didn't have hte idea of children's book covers - CLEVER!

Dev - of course you have great ideas - love! I think I like Laugh, Play and Dream the best - maybe in different areas (like Dream by the bed, Play by the toys, Laugh by the books, etc.)